Made from up to 50% recycled material and are 100% recyclable
Special coatings process resists dirt and environmental aging
Engineered for strength from 100% metal
Insurance discounts possible
Less than 1/3 the weight of asphalt - eases stress on your roof structure
Energy efficient and it increases your home's value
Many styles, colors and finishes to choose from
Increase your home's curb appeal
Long life expectancy / Durability
Celebrating over 45 years of Quality & Service!
For over 45 years we have brought the life-long benefits of metal roofing to individuals and organizations throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut and New York. From service to installation, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
• The Englert Roofing System from U.S. Metal Roofing provides all the benefits of metal roofing and more! You can rest assured knowing that your investment is protected with the best available advantages of a metal roof from our expert metal roofing team.
• Galvalume sheet out-performs Galvanized steel by up to 9x in terms of corrosion resistance.
• Kynar 500 paint finish out-performs polyester silicone paint system by retaining the original metal roof colors and resisting fading, chalking, and rust for far longer.
• We offer a 35 Year Finish and 10 Year Labor Warranty.
• Our Energy Savings Pledge promises that you'll see savings on home energy bills with our high-performance Energy Star rated cool metal roofing technology.
• Our metal roofs have been wind tunnel tested at wind speeds up to 200 mph.
• U.S. Metal roof panels have been given the highest rating for fire and impact resistance from Underwriters Laboratories, Inc., a trusted international source for product compliance.
• Warranties - The U.S. Metal Roofing System comes with a 10 year workmanship and 35 year finish while asphalt shingles come with limited, short term warranties that don't always cover necessary repair or replacement.
• Material - The U.S. Metal Roofing System is constructed from durable, lightweight, long lasting, corrosion resistance Galvalume sheet. Asphalt shingles, which can weigh 5x more than metal panels per square, have been found to contain filler content such as sand that reduces the effectiveness of the shingles.
• Energy Efficiency - The U.S. Metal Roofing System reflects and emits 90% of the sun's solar radiation preventing heat from entering your home while asphalt shingles absorb the heat from the sun and transfer heat directly into your home - requiring your AC unit to work on overdrive.
• Environment Impact - The U.S. Metal Roofing System is made from at least 30% recycled material and is built to last a lifetime without replacement, while shingles need to be replaced every 10 years or so and generate a significant amount of landfill waste each year.
“Due to the severity of the roof environment, even a one year old roof may look different from a roof that was just installed. While you may have first noticed the cracks or blistering from the ladder as you were cleaning the gutters, please be mindful that these normal weathering characteristics may not be visible when you view your roof from your front lawn or driveway.”
- Asphalt Manufacturer, Certainteed
“Failed Shingles that we have tested contain approximately 30% asphalt by weight. New shingles contain less than 25%. This asphalt is mixed with sand and fine mineral matter and then has granules embedded in it. There is not separate asphalt mat "coating", there is only asphalt binder for the filler. What coating exists on the back of the shingle appears to have bled through the mat from the top side during manufacture. No wonder shingles "weep" water after only a few years.”
- Laboratory Testing Facility, Richard Tippert (Applied Roofing Technology)
“The pressures placed on large, public companies to maintain profitability brought forward good old American ingenuity, reduce fiberglass mat weight (fibers were expensive) and increase filler content (asphalt was also expensive).”
- Dwain Bouton, President of Certified Roofing Consultant
“When it comes to shingles, the drawbacks center on service life. While asphalt shingles come with warranties ranging from 20 to as long as 45 years, roofers and builders remain skeptical of those warranties. Since warranties are a marketing device, they are not a reliable predictor of lifespan. In the past decade, there have been complaints of asphalt shingle failure long before warranties expired. Many homeowners have been dissatisfied with warranty payouts that didn't cover all the costs of repair or replacement as well.”
- Bob Vila, Home Improvement Expert
FIRE: A metal roof will not burn or support combustion. WATER: A metal roof has a low rate of water absorption, greatly reducing damage to structure. Also, a metal roof cannot be penetrated by hail. WIND: Experience from recent hurricanes has shown that metal roofs outperformed other roofing products.
Contrary to popular belief, metal roofs are not noisy when it rains. In fact, according to one study, metal roof's noise levels are about the same as the other products like asphalt shingles, wood shingles or clay tiles.
Ground of any exterior metal siding or roofing is not recognized as necessary by any major building code organization. Occasionally, certain municipalities or local building codes may require it. Detailed grounding instructions are available.
Ordinary roofing materials have a shorter life span than metal and will need to be replaced regularly. With constantly increasing material and labor costs, that could mean a significant expense over the life of your home. A metal roof virtually never needs to be replaced, saving you money while adding value to your home.
Metal reflects the majority of the sun's rays, so it doesn't retain as much heat as wood, asphalt shingles, tile or cement. This means a metal roof could help your attic stay cooler longer - leading to a significant reduction in your energy bills.
Our metal roofs are painted with a two-coat, high performance fluoropolymer with exceptional weathering characteristics. Its durability and color retention characteristics are the result of the high molecular weight of its formulation. During its application, the molecules in the paint chemically bond to form a durable, long-lasting finish that resists breakdown by ultraviolet rays and provides the most durable, long-lasting finish available today.
Watch our NEW Video
Our Energy Savings Pledge promises that you'll see savings on home energy bills with our high-performance Energy Star rated cool metal roofing technology. Click the icon above to watch our video!
For over 45 years we have brought the life-long benefits of metal roofing to individuals and organizations throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut & New York. From service to installation, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.